Monday 9 February 2009

Film Reviews 4/4- JAWS

Characters:
Jaws (left)
Gnasher (right)

(The text of the conversation has been added on the right of the image in the case that you cannot read the text in the image OR Click on the image to see a close up)

Jaws: Gnasher, where’s Nipper?

Gnasher: (Sob) dead! The humans captured him; they blame him for the death of the 2 humans that have happened over the last month. Apparently we are protected however if we kill a human, the authorities are allowed to kill us! The worst part is Nipper didn’t even do anything!

Jaws: GGGR! Those humans are going too far. They just perceive us as mindless killing machines and its all because of that Steven Spielberg film ‘Jaws’ (1975).

Gnasher: Don’t forget that Peter Benchley guy, he wrote a novel about us that inspired Spielberg to create that film, but what I don’t get is how did Benchley get the idea to make a novel about us killing humans?
Jaws: And in terms of the film itself, they make me look fake was so unsuccessful for me, although the ways in which Spielberg constructs the film to make me look the like the villain is effective, but I hate him, I would love to get my Jaws into him

Gnasher: Likewise, however you have to admit one thing, our theme tune is catchy! Da Da Dun, Da Da Dun, Da Da Dun, Dun, Dun…


"Shut it Gnasher!"






No comments: